Exploring Marine life from Puerto de la Cruz
Puerto de la Cruz is located in the verdant valley of La Orotava, a great natural basin measuring approximately 150 square kilometres. It was formed by a volcanic landslide thousands of years ago and which now forms a patchwork of vineyards and banana plantations.
The north coast is mainly formed of cliffs, especially at Punta Brava and Martiánez. This doesn´t mean that you can´t enjoy the stunning views of the cliffs from a sandy beach or whilst having a swim in the small fishing port.
This city, which at 8.73 square kilometres, is the smallest municipality on the island. You’ll soon notice that no space is wasted here, and there is an abundance of holiday resorts, parks, beaches, botanical gardens and residential areas.
Enjoy whale and dolphin watching with Tenerife Dolphin. Book with the Royal Delfin and choose the option with transport from the North. Or the option without transfer from the north if you will be coming with by your own means.
Los Gigantes Masca Cruise 4.5h + TRANSFER from North
ADULTS 58€ – CHILD 29€ (4-11 yrs) – INFANT FREE 0-3 yrs
Los Gigantes Masca Cruise 4.5h
ADULTS 55€ – CHILD 27.50€ (4-11 yrs) – INFANT FREE 0-3 yrs
Things to consider:
- All whale and dolphin watching excursions take place in the south of Tenerife.
- Transport from the North of the island to the South of Tenerife takes at least 1 hour and 15min drive.
- Also, consider that most transfer services have other hotel pick-ups.
- Please bear in mind that there might be delays due to traffic.
- If you have your own means of transport, then you can book the South Ticket without pick-up.