Charter for Sustainability for Whale Watching
We would like to point out that this is a voluntary commitment for whale and dolphin watching companies. In addition with respect to cetaceans and the environment, also while offering a significant and transformative tourist experience for the client.
The 5 main principles:
- First of all, to transmit a significant and transformative experience.
- Secondly, the tourist products must live up to the exceptional value of this unique environment.
- Thirdly, we should take care of the environment, the sea, and the local community.
- Fourthly, that we all comply with current regulations.
- And finally, bring transparency, commitment, and continuous search for improvement.
In summary, these companies are evaluated every year to renew their commitment. With the year 2025 as a horizon, Tenerife has set itself the objective of becoming a reference for other places in the world. Above all as a tourist space that takes care of the home of cetaceans. In conclusion, to offer a significant, respectful and high added value activity.
ALL YEAR (RESIDENTS)
Short Finned Pilot Whale
ALL YEAR (SPORADIC)
Atlantic Spotted Dolphin
Rough Toothed Dolphin
SOME SEASONS (MIGRATORY)
False Killer Whale
Orca or Killer Whale
Blainvilles’s Beaked Whale
Los Gigantes Masca Cruise 4.5h + TRANSFER from North
ADULTS 58€ – CHILD 29€ (4-11 yrs) – Babies FREE 0-3 yrs
Transport from Puerto de la Cruz, Whale and Dolphin Watching, Drinks, Swimming stop, Courtesy Lunch.
Los Gigantes Masca Cruise 4.5h
ADULTS 55€ – CHILD 27.50€ (4-11 yrs) – Babies FREE 0-3 yrs
FREE transport from the SOUTH, Whale and Dolphin Watching, Drinks, Swimming stop, Courtesy Lunch.
Atlantic Cruise 3h
ADULTS 44€ – CHILD 22€ (4-11 yrs) – Babies FREE 0-3 yrs
FREE transport from SOUTH, Whale and dolphin Watching, Drinks, Swimming stop, Courtesy Lunch.